Tuesday 6 July 2010

Its been a while!

Well it has been along time since my last post, so well over due an update.

I've been very busy over the last year adding new products and changing my website, which I have had some very positive feedback from customers so please take a look and let me know what you think. Gifts-r-us.com

I've also added a fan page on facebook which is a great way to inform customers of new products, dispatch times and offers and again its great way of getting feedback. Please have a look for yourself at Facebook and please become a fan.

The great thing about making everything myself is that I can alter, change adapt items to suit individual customers requirements so everything is unique to you the customer, so remember if you can find the right colour or text or design let me know and I will try my best to create your perfect gift.

Bye for now x

Visit Gifts-r-us.com

No comments: